Rock the Baby Video Tutorial
- Learn Rock the Baby yo-yo trick from pro yoyo player Ann Bubak
- Practise the trick with yoyo not spinning first
- Strong and straight throw
- Spread the triangle as wide as possible
Most Common Mistakes
- Weak throw
- Not swinging through the triangle
- Yoyo touching one of the triangle strings
- Pinching the string not low enough. You can adjust the string so that the yoyo is down towards your non-throw hand. The make the area larger, you can use your thumb to further spread that area.
Rock the Baby Steps
- The throw
- Start with strong Sleeper.
- Start same as with Robin Hood by making L-Shape on your throw hand.
- Spread fingers
- Then bring your non throw hand down under the yoyo and spread the fingers to form triangle as wide as possible.
- Rock and catch
- Next, You’ll the rock the yoyo gentle in-between the space. Then drop all the strings and bring the yoyo back to your hand.