Frontstyle Bind Video Tutorial
- Learn Frontstyle Bind yo-yo trick from pro yoyo player Ann Bubak
- Pinch the string on your non throw hand
- Hold the string pinched until binding the yoyo
Most Common Mistakes
- Doing frontstyle bind from Breakaway throw
- Binding with yoyo spinning in wrong direction
Frontstyle Bind Steps
- Throw in front of you
- You’ll do this bind when you’ve thrown a Sleeper. To start, place your index finger from your non throw hand to the middle of the string and push it forward.
- Hand in front
- From here, your throw hand will move around to the front of the yoyo, so that the yoyo is laying on top of the string.
- Pinch the string between your fingers.
- Throwhand lifts
- While keeping the string pinched, you’ll slightly wrap that string around the yoyo and towards you. At the same time, you’ll begin to lift your throw hand up. You can begin to feel the tension tighten between the gap of the yoyo.
- Bind the yoyo
- Let go of the pinched string and tug up simultaneously to catch the yoyo.