Barrel Rolls Video Tutorial
- Learn Barrel Rolls yo-yo trick from pro yoyo player Ann Bubak
- Make each Barrel Roll as two motions
- The hand in front goes under the yoyo
- Unmount and bind properly
Most Common Mistakes
- Moving both hands at the same time
- Dropping all string before return instead of unmounting
Barrel Rolls Steps
- Curl fingers
- First, you’ll start similarly as Braintwister. Then, curl your fingers in and place index finger in-between the strings.
- Slight swing
- With a slight swing, push the string down with your throw hand index finger. The yoyo should automatically hop over that finger, going away from you, and landing onto that string.
- Under and around the yoyo
- From here, you’ll move your non-throw hand index finger forward, under, and all the way around the yoyo and back while keeping your throw hand in the same place.
- You’ve now completed one Barrel Roll. You’ll now repeat last two steps together to fully complete as many Barrel Rolls as you wish.