Double or Nothing Video Tutorial
- Learn Double or Nothing yo-yo trick from pro yoyo player Ann Bubak
- Spread the strings apart to create space for landing on a correct string
Most Common Mistakes
- Keeping strings close to each other
- Landing on a wrong string
- Landing on more than one string
Double or Nothing Steps
- To first practice this trick, start by throwing Trapeze. However, you want to try to have the string lower on your index finger.
- Hop over
- From here, hop over to the other side over your throw hand index finger. Try aiming to lay the string closer to the top of your index finger.
- Other side
- Next, swing back to the other side and landing on Trapeze with the top of your non-throw hand index finger.
- Pop up and catch
- Then to return the yoyo back to your hand, pop the yoyo up while releasing all the strings to immeditaely catch it.