One Handed Star Video Tutorial
- Learn One Handed Star yo-yo trick from pro yoyo player Ann Bubak
- Practise the trick with yoyo not spinning first
- Strong and straight throw
- Use other hand to adjust the string to reveal a star
Most Common Mistakes
- Weak throw
- Catching yoyo without fully winded string
- Picture trick not visible
One Handed Stars Steps
- Throw hand only
- This trick will be entirly done only on your throw hand. So first, you’ll take your thumb and lift the string.
- Ring finger
- Then, you’ll take your ring finger, moving it inward to wrap the string around it once. You should have your palm facing forward.
- Index finger
- Next, your index finger will lift the string up.
- Pinky finger
- Then again, your pinky finger will wrap around the string, same as you did with the ring finger.
- Middle finger
- Then, lift the string again with your middle finger.
- Reveal the star
- Finally, place the string on top of our thumb and then adjust your fingers to reveal the star.