Man On the Flying Trapeze Video Tutorial
- Learn Man On the Flying Trapeze yo-yo trick from pro yoyo player Ann Bubak
- Land yoyo close to your non throw hand index
- Slightly move your hands closer to soften the landing
Most Common Mistakes
- Landing on a string far away from non throw hand
- Landing on string too stretched
Man On the Flying Trapeze Steps
- The throw
- Start with Breakaway throw.
- Index finger
- You’ll then stick your non-throw hand index finger out to your waist level.
- Land onto the string
- The yoyo should swing around your index finger and land onto the string.
- Pop off
- Then pop off of the string and immediately catch the yoyo back to your hand. Or unfold the string, tug, and get the yoyo back to your hand.