Boomerang Video Tutorial
- Learn Boomerang yo-yo trick from pro yoyo player Ann Bubak
- Push the yoyo forward with the string
- Let it go as far as possible
- Move your throw hand towards your non throw hand
Most Common Mistakes
- Not moving your hands together
- Yoyo moving only few centimeters forward
- The throw
- Start with strong Sleeper.
- Middle of the string
- Similar as how you started with Elevator, lift with your index finger to the middle of the string.
- Against the string
- You’ll then place the yoyo against the middle of the string.
- Push the yoyo
- From here, your top hand will guide along the string, back and forth, to push the yoyo out.
- Hands together
- To further extend this motion, try to bring both of your hands closer together.