Around the World Video Tutorial
- Learn Around the World from pro yoyo player Ann Bubak
Around the World Pass Tips
- Release the yoyo when your arm is still behind your back
- Catch with palm facing up!
- Throw strong to avoid yoyo coming back unexpectedly
- Practise the whole motion with yoyo not spinning first
Most Common Mistakes
- Catching with palm facing down
- Releasing yoyo too late, when your whole arm is already in front of you
- Throwing too slow
- Using unresponsive yoyo
Around the World Steps
- Hand Position
- You want to have your hand down by your side. With the front of your palm facing forward.
- The Throw
- From here, you want to make a swinging motion with your arm and then release the yoyo down and in front of you.
- Full Circle
- Instead of tugging back, the yoyo should swing around in a circle once. Try to keep your hand in the same place.
- Flip and Catch
- Once the yoyo comes back around, tug it back and catch it underhand.